At the end of March, I tried to visit Palestine, but was denied entry at Tel Aviv Airport and sent back to the U.S. You can read about the Whys and Hows here, in this essay.
- The martyred woman keeps coming up with excuses and the Irishwoman won't let her get away with it. I want a BFF like this when I grow up. 8 hours ago
- Sitting at a cafe listening to an elderly Irishwoman give some tough love to her friend whose adult son is wrecking her life #obscenities 8 hours ago
- Judith Butler's rebuttal of Michelle Goldberg's piece in the Nation on boycotting Israeli academics: thenation.com/article/177512… 1 day ago
- This latest Van Damme ad spoof, made by a Gaza comedy troupe, highlights energy crisis there with humor youtu.be/a5LuoVzNCXM 1 day ago
- It's always been a mystery to me, but-- poets send THE longest emails. 2 days ago