At the end of March, I tried to visit Palestine, but was denied entry at Tel Aviv Airport and sent back to the U.S. You can read about the Whys and Hows here, in this essay.
- This. This just had me clapping and tearing up. So powerful & badass. #indigenous #Thanksgiving theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 21 hours ago
- RT @Shieldk2: My family thanksgiving has salmon, fry bread, huckleberry errthang, elk, deer, roots. All killed/gathered by us from our land… 22 hours ago
- RT @ntantawy: Palestinians send messages of solidarity to #Ferguson protestors shar.es/1XyMgO via @sharethis #Palestinians #Palesti… 1 day ago
- RT @iSmashFizzle: Crying. $175,000. To help raise $175,000 for a library. That is the realization of a dream for me. Look what y'all did! 1 day ago
- RT @KhaledBeydoun: 'This is why "accept the decision and get over it" does not and cannot work.' - @KumarRaoNYC #FergusonDecision http://… 1 day ago