At the end of March, I tried to visit Palestine, but was denied entry at Tel Aviv Airport and sent back to the U.S. You can read about the Whys and Hows here, in this essay.
- RT @JFXM: New Yorkers have unfurled a huge Palestinian flag over the side of the Manhattan Bridge in support of #Gaza. http://t.co/KlcSG34U… 9 hours ago
- RT @DocR0cket: No justice, no peace - in #Gaza or #Ferguson: mondoweiss.net/2014/08/justic… #Resistance #HumanRights http://t.co/MbMGvzXlJS 19 hours ago
- Proud to teach at MFA program whose fiction faculty=100% POC/ In Elite MFA Programs, Challenge Of Writing While Other n.pr/1n1XAtz 19 hours ago
- RT @MariposaBoy: If unrest unsettles your comfort zone, thank your lucky stars you know what a comfort zone feels like. Many live an entire… 22 hours ago
- RT @jncatron: PFLP leader Jarrar ordered deported to Jericho from Ramallah in dawn raid bit.ly/1pKdVb3 via @SamidounPP 1 day ago