At the end of March, I tried to visit Palestine, but was denied entry at Tel Aviv Airport and sent back to the U.S. You can read about the Whys and Hows here, in this essay.
- RT @JareerKassis: I mean, seriously, just look at all the headlines from Palestine this morning. How is this acceptable? http://t.co/rpYBab… 2 hours ago
- RT @ReignOfApril: If you're more worried about how we LOOK as opposed to how we're being killed, we aren't the same. Remember #FreddieGray,… 2 hours ago
- RT @theIMEU: In 2014, Israel destroyed 600 Palestinian properties in the West Bank and East Jerusalem, according to UNOCHA 2 hours ago
- RT @AliaMalek: THIS!! When nonviolence begins halfway through the war w/ the aggressor calling time out, it exposes itself as a ruse http:/… 2 hours ago
- RT @P_Strickland_: The UN took 9 months to conclude #Israel's responsible for the times it killed civilians in UN shelters http://t.co/m9fI… 20 hours ago