At the end of March, I tried to visit Palestine, but was denied entry at Tel Aviv Airport and sent back to the U.S. You can read about the Whys and Hows here, in this essay.
- The Rotund Has Only 1 Thing To Say To Folks Who Don't Understand Fat Acceptance: jane.io/QBJeHh 8 hours ago
- RT @MazMHussain: First there was no point negotiating w/ Abbas b/c the Palestinians weren't united. Now they can't negotiate w/ them becaus… 13 hours ago
- Goosebumps. From LEAVING TULSA, by Jennifer Elise Foerster: http://t.co/RclhKgHUJN 13 hours ago
- RT @Mondoweiss: In August Majd Lahlouh was 1st from Jenin refugee camp killed by Israeli forces since talks began. He wasn’t the last http:… 13 hours ago
- RT @JoshuaHol: That sham ended quickly… RT @AP: BREAKING: Official: Israel decides to suspend peace talks in response to Palestinian unity … 13 hours ago